Artist type term listing: D (8 terms)

Those who specialize in design history
Refers to spaces set aside for designers to work (Derived from Studios (workspaces) aat)
Persons who keep a diary
Administrative divisions of church government under the authority of a bishop
Artists who specialize in making drawings, which are designs formed by lines on a surface, often paper, by using a pencil, pen, chalk, or some other tracing instrument to focus on the delineation of form rather than the application of color. Term needs qualifier Draughtsman (artist)
A teacher of drawing. AAT term Masters. Use especially for artists or craftsmen qualified to teach apprentices and to carry on their trade independently; can be used broadly for persons eminently skelled in something. RHDEL2
SEE ALSO Textile workers