Artist type term listing: I (7 terms)

Artists who paint or draw pictures or other decorative forms in manuscripts. For those who create works in miniature, such as paintings, photographs, furniture, and other objects, use "miniaturists."
Artists who specialize in creating drawings or other pictures intended to elucidate a description, story, or other written material, usually in a book or periodical.
Use for those professionally engaged in the field of industrial design
USE FOR Decorators. Persons engaged in interior decoration
Persons engaged in interior design.
Metalworkers who specialize in making objects out of iron